Happy Earth Day! Here at Nourish Beauty, we take pride in consciously reducing our eco-footprint and are committed to improving our sustainability practices every step of the way.
We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet, a network of brands and non-profits that work to try and make the world a better place. We are dedicated to donating 1% of our annual sales to environmental organizations worldwide. Partnered with non-profit organization One Tree Planted, we also plant one tree for every product sold.
All of our products are:
- Made with 100% plant-based, natural and non-toxic ingredients.
- Sustainably sourced from small distillers and farmers who grow their own crops and do so using ethical farming practices.
- 100% vegan and cruelty free. (animal rights are just as important to us!)
- Bottled in glass vessels, that can also be repurposed and upcycled. Check out our blog post here on our favourite ways to re-use our Nourish bottles and jars.
- Our packaging is 100% plastic-free and fully recyclable. Our packing tape and box fill are made of eco-friendly Kraft paper. We also love using packing peanuts that are made of potato starch and are 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and can be dissolved in water, reuse or dispose of in your compost bin.
We are always striving for more ways to reduce our carbon footprint and are committed to doing the best we can for the good of the Earth.
We would love to know any ideas or suggestions on how you think we can do better or what you would like to see from us. Recycling programs, repurposing ideas etc., comment below or DM us on Instagram!